I enjoy thanksgiving because it helps me slow down and count my blessings.
Here are 20 Reasons I Am Thankful this Thanksgiving:
1. Jesus for giving me an eternal relationship with God.
2. My wife, Cassidy. For her loving, sweet heart for Jesus and commitment to serving Him. I love you, Cassidy!
3. My son, Micah. He is a wonderful gift from God that I love with all of my heart.
4. My daughter, Hannah. I’m excited to meet her in just a few months!
5. My Dad, Jimmy. For being a faithful example of living and preaching the gospel.
6. My Mom, Jennifer. For her support and love for our family.
7. My brother, Jeff. For his example as a big brother and guidance over the years.
8. My brother, Justin. For his passion for life and love for me and others.
9. My brother, Jordan. For his life and example of being centrally focused upon Jesus. I miss you, Gord. I love you.
10. My church family at Church @ The Springs for being passionate about helping people come to Christ and grow in their faith. I’m honored to be a part of what God is doing in central Florida!
11. People giving us clothes and baby items for Micah and Hannah. We have experienced the giving heart of so many people.
12. Friends that help encourage me to be faithful to God’s calling on my life.
13. That Micah’s heart is healed and he’s growing healthy each day!
14. That Hannah is growing healthy in Cassidy’s womb!
15. A house to raise a family.
16. God providing money to pay for all of our medical bills for Micah’s heart.
17. My extended family for their love and lives.
18 Living in the USA where I can be a Christian without persecution.
19. Airplanes for helping me fly to visit family in a short amount of time.
20. God’s grace to enjoy another Thanksgiving with family!